CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Pass it on

I was actually wondering whether I would fill this out after having just filled a different one and posted it here, but after seeing my name at the bottom of Kim's blog as somebody this is being passed to, well, it was set in stone. Let's do this.

A: Attached or Single? Single
B: Best friend? Scott
C: Cake or Pie? Cake
D: Day of Choice? Sunday Evening
E: Essential Item? It's a toss up between a supply of Phoenix Down or Underwear...
F: Favorite Color? Cobalt Blue
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? ...worms?
H: Hometown? The City of T
I: Indulgence? Katamari Damacy... it's a guilty one
J: January or July? Because I like good weather, January
K: Kids? I hate questions that are one word with a question mark...
L: Life isn't complete without? Friends and Family
M: Marriage Date? Seriously?
N: Number of Brothers & Sisters? Three brothers, two sisters
O: Oranges or Apples? Apples, but only crunchy ones...
P: Phobias? Helplessness
Q: Quotes? "The greatest glory consists not in never falling... but in rising every time we fall. Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage that keeps us going."
R: Reason to smile? Others
S: Season of choice? Late Fall
T: Tag seven peeps! (see list below)
U: Unknown fact about me? For part of my life I collected free internet cds, I still have a lot of them, you never know when they'll could in handy... could be never... could be tomorrow.
V: Vegetable? Broccoli
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? um... I'm not exactly sure what this question is asking...
Y: Your fave food? None that I can think of
Z: Zodiac sign? Gemini

Now, considering that everybody whose blog I read has already done this... except for one... I'm nominating Austin... though the whole Brilliant thing with his blog is... questionable... now to go kick his butt so he'll do this...

4 comments:

Connie Babe said...

personally, i like when people tie cd's in their garden to "scare away the birds". doesn't always work, but i like the shiny spinning around effect.

Jaycey said...

what is Katamari Damacy?

Josh said...

Katamari Damacy is... well, maybe a video would explain the tone of it... Here's the intro

Basically what you do is go to earth and roll up as much junk into a ball as you possibly can, so that the King of all Cosmos can turn it all into stars (after destroying them all on a drunken night...) It's kind of an odd concept, but once you play it, it's hard not to love it.

Jaycey said...

...it's been almost a month now XP