CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Autumn Winds

There's a certain crispness in the air right now that reminds me every day that autumn is on it's way in, and summer is on it's way out. It's comforting really, and seems to bring a unique clarity of mind with it that no other weather can copy. That said, summer weather's not quite gone yet, and makes a cruel comeback from time to time... still, it's hard to be remotely upset, knowing that the next morning promises for more of the good fall weather that the summer was holding back on us.

Fall is my favorite season, in my mind there's nothing else that can really compare with it. The weather is great, no heat to get in the way of anything, crisp air (which is honestly the best way to describe it I think, other than sharp maybe...), thinking is easier, and everything seems more streamlined and clean. Here's to fall making a comeback again this year, for those in good climates, enjoy it when it arrives, and take a moment to contemplate... is summer really all that great?

3 comments:

Krista said...

I think summer's nice for a few weeks, but after that I want spring and fall back. I could live in fall forever if that existed somewhere.

Connie Babe said...

No. Summer is not all that.

Jaycey said...

I totally agree with you Joshua.