CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching up


Right, since it's been so long since an actual update on this thing, I think I'll just do a quick catch up on my life. It may not turn out particularly deep or exciting, but life isn't always deep or exciting, sometimes it's just life. Let's do this.

I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last night, it reminded me how much I love the character of Luna, she's awesome. Evanna Lynch did a really good job of playing her in the movie I think.

First, I'd been waiting for Metal Gear Solid 4 to come out for ages, it's finally been here, and yes, it's yet again a great game, well designed, fun to play over and over again, with a well put together and thought provoking story. It'll be interesting to see where the story goes from here.

Next, it was my birthday last month, this year isn't really a groundbreaking birthday, no new special privileges come with it this time... dang...

I'm working full time right now, but don't seem to be making any real money... I hate it when that happens...

Anime is slow right now, I'm looking and looking, but it's tough to find one that I can really latch onto. For the record, Gurren Laggen and Lucky Star are both looking really good, and Samurai 7 is a pretty decent price at Best Buy right now, thinking of picking that one up.

I've been playing Maplestory again... it finally works on Vista for everybody's information, everybody should play it... or at least try it... it's deceptively addictive for a simple sidescrolling MMO. Yes, I have three characters at the moment...

Hmm, I think that's about all that's going on at the moment... ah yes, I'm also the Assistant Cub Master right now, Cub Country is coming up, hopefully we all survive it.

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

yeah!

you posted!

i'm always happy to hear what's up with you.

Jaycey said...

Cool pic!