CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Because I Can

I know I shouldn't, but here it is, a post for the sake of a post.


7 Things to do be before I die-
  • Beat Super Mario Brothers
  • Visit Japan
  • Find meaningful motivation
  • Find a line of work/study that I can actually enjoy
  • Get Married
  • Raise a Family
  • Live
7 Things I Cannot Do
  • Find a line of work/study that I can actually enjoy
  • Get through the second level of Metal Slug without dying
  • Sleep
  • Manage to wake up early enough to go for breakfast on the weekend
  • Remember to read/watch the things Scott is lending me
  • Take down more of my posters
  • Remember who has my copy of Cowboy Bebop
7 Things I say most often
  • Fair enough
  • What?
  • Okay
  • Why?
  • Maybe
  • Really?
  • Crap
7 Books I love
  • The Phantom of the Opera
  • Night Watch
  • Good Omens
  • Crime and Punishment
  • Wuthering Heights
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  • Through the Looking Glass and what Alice saw there
7 Movies I could watch over and over again
  • Shaun of the Dead
  • 5 Centimeters per Second
  • Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
  • Kung Fu Hustle
  • Spaced (tv series)
  • Dead Like Me (tv series)
  • Some other movie

4 comments:

brittany michelle said...

Hey is Kung Fu Hustle the movie where the lady yells, "who threw a knife handle at me?"

I've been trying to find out what the movie is called because I love it and I want to tell everyone to watch it.

Josh said...

Yep, that would be the one. Good taste in movies there.

Jaycey said...

lol that was a funny one!

I forgot that existed!

And what is that metal thingy you said you can't do?

Josh said...

It's this Jaycey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMk8OA8fY4