CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lucky Number Four

Because lately it seems like I only post if somebody tags me to on their blog.


This one is Scott in my backyard, drinking a soda, with Jacob's Airsoft Shotgun.  I think that day we were taking pictures of a new costume that I'd put together.  I also think we only saved those to Scott and My phones, so tough luck finding them again.  Coincidentally, the picture comes out of the folder I'm storing all of Kim's Happy Birthday footage in.

2 comments:

Jaycey said...

that's a good one :D

and now i know how to get you to post :P

brittany michelle said...

know something funny? i saw a bunch of reddish lines on his face, and it is late and i was really freaked out by it, and then i realized...

your blog is just a tad transparent, so the lines on his face were really just the background.

so there's my duh-smack-my-forehead-idiot moment.

oh! and my word verification was bowswar, like bows war. neat, eh? yeah, i know. i'm just trying to make this comment as long as i can.