CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Devil's Lab

I've been working on taking down ideas, and writing scripts for The Devil's Lab, in the mean time, with Austin already making video posts to his blog, and Scott planning on following, it's probably for the best that I actually work on a personal vlog, as well as the hopefully funny and informative Devil's Lab.

In other news, I suck at making actual blog posts, so all those "micro-blogging" alternatives are probably best if you want to actually follow anything I say, check out my twitter page, and facebook page for more up to date information on what's up, and when I have witty or informative things to say of my own accord.

1 comments:

Connie Babe said...

ok. but i'm still not in twitterland.